March 1, 2007
Hello Family,
So I just saw Tim on Monday and can’t believe it’s Wednesday already. It was great to talk with him. His PMG (Preach my Gospel) is awesome. Thanks for the treats! I hope everything is going well for him now that he’s home.
It’s been another good week here at the MTC. Sunday night devotional was so fun & super inspiring. Missionary Work is an incredible thing. All the sisters and I (the 4 of us in our room) continue to get adjusted to life here. And sometimes we are just amazed by it all.
My companion and I have worked through our differences by trying tounderstand each other even when that’s difficult. I appreciate Sister Thomas so much!
Chinese is starting to feel like a really hard language instead of a nearly impossible one, so that’s a good sign.
Our teacher, Bro. Hilary is getting a new job next week, so we’re all kind of bummed about that. He’s been awesome. Sister Summers, our other teacher, is great too. They have been great supports to us when things get frustrating with the language.
That’s crazy about all the snow. It’s pretty here at the MTC with all the snow, but it’s COLD. We all hope it gets warm before we leave (in less than 2 months!!!) So that we can have gym time out on the fields.
We all love it here at the MTC. It will be crazy when we leave for Taiwan. So I’m just trying to do all I can to make the most of my time here.
Hope all is well at home this week! Thanks for the letters…cough..cough… Mom!
Josh- what’s up? Are you going to tell me what in the heck you’re doing? Isn’t prom coming up soon. Don’t forget me!!!
Eric- Hi little bro. Write me please! Tell me what you’re up to. Writing is fun (smiley face) okay well you could pretend.
Hi Dad! Sorry ya don’t get off the hook either. Love you. Love you all.
It was great to see you Tim. Let me know what you’d like from the bookstore.
Love
Sister Browning
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment