Hey Fam,
Another week in the neighborhood, as mister rodgers would say... I'm not really sure all that happened between this pday and the last, it just kind of flew by. Yesterday we had combined district meeting with President Hoer and it really has given my companion and I a new perspective. We really feel the need to do better, to be more obedient and so I know if we do continue to change it will bless us a lot. My companion had a hard day but I think she's feeling a little better. Her toe has some infection that is pretty painful so that stinks for her too.
As for the work, we need a lot of faith... We have three people we want to get ready for baptism next week, and they will need a lot of help... our recent golden investigator is still really awesome but dealing with a word of wisdom problem, and then we have two girls that we need to get to church on sunday. If all goes well they will be able to get baptized.
The pictures are from last pday. we went to the tiger city mall and ate at chile's and took pictures on the ferris wheel. American food is really expensive....but it tastes so good!
well, nothing much interesting to tell you...the weather is hot, I'm not sick anymore, the work continues, the Lord continues to lead this work and his church. Last night as my companion and I visited a lady in our ward who is deaf, and felt of her spirit and her excitement for missionary work, I felt pretty blessed to be a missionary. I couldn't understand anything because my companion was writing to communicate with her and I don't read chinese, but I still just thought it really is a priviledge to be a small part of the work here in Taiwan.
I hope all is well at home and know that the Lord is just aware of you there as He is His missionaries here in Taiwan. Love, Sister Browning
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
EG: #7 https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hAIxx1txz3EeMb4Q97wVEffnLK6XIZUaXUj99gP7TI/edit?hl=en_US
Post a Comment