Thursday, April 19, 2007

MTC Marich 29 2007

Dear family,
We say love you to people all the time here at the MTC. For some reason it's a lot easier to say "Wo ai ni" than to say "I love you" in English. Not exactly sure why.
Things are going great here at the MTC. We had an amazing devotional Tuesday with two members of the seventy. They were amazing. It made us all so exited to get out in the field and to really share the gospel.
I talked to a cool guy from New Orleans in the Referral Center yesterday. Our goals is to send the videos out with the missionaries so they(the people who call in) can hear the message of the restoration. Hopefully this guy who was looking for some guidance from God can feel the Spirit and want to know more about our Church. I'm not sure how to do that yet-how to help others understand and know and feel what I do-but that's what I"ll get to learn for the next sixteen months. We can hardly believe that we have less than a month left here. I really do love this place. Things continue to get better. Chinese is still slowly coming-but it is coming. Things are going well with my Companion Sister Thomas. I am grateful for her.
Dad-we watched Mountain of the Lord Sunday night and I thought of you. It's funny how a missionary perspective changes everything, even that movie. Thanks for your letter. That's cool you saw Julie. IT will be crazy when we actually get to see each other again. There's going to be even more houses in the ward when I get home. Crazy! Hopefully the weather warms up again so you can get back out riding.
Mom- thanks for keeping up on the letters. Only three more after this and then they be emails so you won't have to type them. Don't get too busy.
Josh- Be nice to your prom date even though you probably already went. Send me pictures.
Eric- Nice track shorts story:) Hope you have fun at track!
Tim- Oh yeah-you're home! Hope everything is going well and work is good. Save money! I know it's hard.
Well hope you liked my tape. This isn't as exciting. But I hope to hear form you all soon.
Zaijiam,
Wing Jiemei

No comments: